Get FREE answer to your questions
Yoga is the oldest healing therapy- a unique combination of spiritual philosophy and mind body technique originated in India. It is a scientific system of living, developed by different yogis after thousand of year’s experiences. Yoga unites and works on every aspects, the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual of a person simultaneously, to achieve improved health and wellbeing with inner self awareness.
The yoga therapy is the application of the philosophy and practice of yogic mind body technique including meditation, breathing and various body poses, to treat various mental, physical disorders as well as spiritual enhancement.
There are abundant benefits of practicing yoga regularly, including
- Delaying ageing process
- Increased flexibility
- Relieve symptom and prevention the of chronic illness -diabetes, arthritis
- Cure and relieve respiratory disorders - asthma
- Digestive system disease-IBS, constipation, ulcers
- Weight management
- Enhance mental power and performance
- Relieve effects of mental trauma
- Discovery and awareness of inner self and outer world
All yoga therapy helps an individual to achieve a state of eternal bliss – a unity of mind body and sprit with improved health, balance and wellness.
Soak some methi seeds in night and in the morning make the paste of the seeds and apply it to your scalp. After 1½ - 2 hrs rinse it with plane water. This will strengthen your hair and make them dark and shiny.