Get FREE answer to your questions
Acupuncture is one of the famous Chinese healing therapies, based on the theories of oriental medicine (Traditional Chinese medicine). According to it, there are energy pathways that circulate through out the body known as “meridian”. In a healthy state of a person the energy flows freely without any hindrance and the blockage or obstruction to free flowing of the energy leads to disease conditions.
The acupuncture specialist stimulates the meridian points and release the blockage of energy by piercing sterile, hair-thin needles on the key pressure points(similar to acupressure). The insertion and manipulation of needles at acupuncture points present on the skin stimulates body’s own healing ability to restore the normal functioning of body organs and provide overall wellness.
Most of the people do not feel pain or discomfort with needle insertion however the experiences differ with individuals.
Uses and benefits of Acupuncture therapy
Acupuncture had been found effective mainly to correct the nervous disorder, reduce inflammation and maintain hormonal imbalance. The disease conditions that are greatly beneficial with the acupuncture treatment include
- Arthritis, neuralgia and chronic neck and back pain
- Behavioral and psychological disorders – depression, anxiety, stress
- Headache and migraine
- Genitourinary complains –menstrual irregularity and premenstrual cramps
- Stomach and intestinal problems- food allergies, gastric ulcer(acidity), diarrhea and constipation
- Cardiovascular disorders- hypertension, heart disease, anemia
- Respiratory complains- allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma
- Muscle and joint pain, sciatica
- De addiction- alcohol, tobacco
- Sleeplessness (insomnia)
- Acupuncture treatment is relatively safe if the treatment is given by experience licensed acupuncturist.
Soak some methi seeds in night and in the morning make the paste of the seeds and apply it to your scalp. After 1½ - 2 hrs rinse it with plane water. This will strengthen your hair and make them dark and shiny.